We are hiring for GRUPO TELEFÓNICA:
4PF (4th Platform Framework) is a small group of people that loves the technology whose mission is to build the platform that allows users and applications access to the data and capabilities of Telefónica
Generic skills & Technical Knowledge:
• Passionate about technology and software development
• Critical thinker and positive mindset
• Maker attitude. Proactive, eager to learn, don’t be afraid to make and break things
• BS in computer science, telecommunication or a related field
• Experience in building and maintaining continuous integration and continuous deployment strategies in different environments (dev, integration, production, etc). Solid knowledge of Jenkins, Ansible and Docker is a must.
• Deployment, scale-out strategy, operation and configuration of Hadoop/Hortonworks clusters and related components (YARN, Spark, Kafka, Storm, Hive, etc)
• Knowledge and experience on real systems managing large data sets in production is a plus
• Experience deploying and operating products on AWS environments. Knowledge of AWS EMR.
• Solid Linux usage and administration knowledge
• Experience in developing tools/scripts in Python. Knowledge of Java, Github is a plus
• Desirable to have knowledge of deployment, scale-out strategies and operation of relational and non relational databases.
• Team worker
• Multidisciplinary profile
• Automate the pipelines for building, deploying, configuring and operating the platform that will allow to process a very large volume of data, both in batch and real time
• Participate in defining the strategy for the scale-out and operation of the platform.
• Collaborate in the design of the platform
Madrid, Barcelona, Boecillo (Valladolid) or London (UK)
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org